APCAM Webinar series
A New Era of International Mediation – 24 June 2022
Welcome to the APCAM Webinar on the topic, “A New Era of International Mediation”, conducted by APCAM, South Korea.
This is the ninth of the APCAM Webinar series, which is held every month. The APCAM Webinar series will be a global tour of all jurisdictions, discussing about the ADR developments regionally and globally by the most reputed professionals and stakeholder from global jurisdictions.
In this edition of webinar, the focus will be on the global changes in international mediation, considering the impact of Singapore Convention, ISDS Mediation, Practical consideration and conditions for the success of international mediation. A wide range of international speakers from UNCITRAL and international law firms.
- PROF. NOHYOUNG PARK, Chairman, Korea International Mediation Centre
- MR. ANIL XAVIER, Chairman, APCAM
- MS. ATHITA KOMINDR, Head UNCITRAL RCAP
- “The Singapore Convention Overview & Recent Regional Developments”
- DR. JUDITH KNIEPER, Legal Officer, UNCITRAL, Vienna
- “ISDS and Mediation”
- MS. MYUNG AHN KIM, Senior Foreign Attorney, Yoon & Yang
- “Practical Considerations in International Commercial Mediation”
- MR. HOON JOONG KIM, Partner, Bae Kim & Lee
- “The Conditions for the Success of Commercial Mediation in South Korea”
MC & Moderators:
- MS. IRAM MAJID, Executive Director, APCAM
- DR. SANG HYUCK LEE, Director, KIMC
- MR. ANDREW WHITE, Foreign Attorney, Kim & Chang
Friday, 24 June 2022
16:00 – 17.30 [Korea Standard Time (UTC+9.00)]
Participation will be on first-come-first-served basis.
Join Zoom Meeting:
Email email@example.com for any further information.