IIAM International Arbitral Award Writing Competition
Indian Institute of Arbitration and Mediation (IIAM) is organizing its 1st International Arbitration Award Writing Competition, supported by Asia Pacific Centre for Arbitration and Mediation (APCAM) with an aim to develop academic discussion in the field of Arbitration and provide students a platform to hone their litigating skills as well as their art of composing awards/judgements within the limits of law.
DETAILS OF THE COMPETITION
Who can participate?
The competition shall be open for all the students currently pursuing Undergraduate, Postgraduate or PhD in law or equivalent courses recognised by any University across the World.
The participation is allowed for single author and permissible up to one co-author, provided separate registration is made by each co-author. The co-authors can be from the same or different University/College.
Registration fee: Rs. 300.00
1. First Prize (Award for the side of the Claimant) – INR 7500.00 and Certificate of Merit
2. First Prize (Award for the side of the Respondent) – INR 7500.00 and Certificate of Merit
3. Second Prize (Award for the side of the Claimant) – INR 5000.00 and Certificate of Merit
4. Second (Award for the side of the Respondent) – INR 5000.00 and Certificate of Merit
5. Top 10 participants (5 from the side of claimant & 5 from the side of respondent) including the recipients of 1st and 2nd Prize shall be awarded Certificate of Merit and the awards shall be compiled in the form of handbook and shall be published.
1. Release of Rules and Competition Problem: September 18, 2020
2. Last Date for Clarifications of doubts: September 28, 2020
3. Last Date for Registration: October 01, 2020
4. Last Date of Award Submission: October 31, 2020
5. Declaration of Results: November 30, 2020
For other details and guidelines: